On Thursday 15th and Friday 16th of June 2017 we will hold a two-day-workshop on SoTL at the University of Zurich (UZH).
The workshop is open to all faculty members – doctoral students, Post-Docs, scientific assistants and lecturers – from the University of Zurich, the ETH Zurich and all other Swiss Universities, Universities of Applied Sciences (FH) or Universities of Teacher Education (PH).
In the course of the two-day workshop, the participants will have the opportunity to
- become familiar with the concept
- discover potential (own) areas of application
- develop and discuss ideas for their own SoTL with peers and experts
- discuss challenges of university teaching with peers
- get to know an instrument that enables them to investigate, document and reflect their own teaching
- network with colleagues
The workshop’s programme thus entails
- an introduction to the concept
- practice examples of SoTL projects from various disciplines
- keynote talks, individual reflection, group discussions and plenary discussions
- consultation and feedback in developing own ideas
- ample time for informal exchange