100% CDI, Lausanne.
- You will lead projects to implement the EHL Group’s education strategy;
- You contribute to the accreditation processes related to the EHL Hospitality Business School and the EHL SSTH;
- You ensure the regulatory compliance of the different training offers of the EHL Group and the coherence between them;
- You develop strategic notes and reports for the attention of the Chief Academic Officer;
- You represent the Academic Office in cross-functional project teams led by other EHL Group entities;
- You contribute to the negotiation of partnership agreements with foreign higher education and/or professional training institutions;
- You will be responsible for strategic monitoring of the evolution of national and international education systems.
More information here.
Leave a Reply