The next ICED conference, ICED22, to be held in Aarhus, Denmark, May 31.-June 3, 2022. The theme of the conference is “Sustainable Educational Development”. For more information, see the conference webpage: https://conferencemanager.events/iced22/conference
Submissions for pre-conference workshops, to be held on May 31, 2022 are open.
- Date of pre-conference workshops: May 31, 2022
- Length: 3.5 hours (90 minutes + 30-minute coffee break + 90 minutes). Full-day (6-hour) workshops will also be considered.
- Content: Pre-conference workshops are intended as professional development for educational developers and must address an educational development theme. They must feature active participant involvement and outcomes / take-home messages, which participants can apply at their own institutions.
- To include in the submission:
- A short biography of the submitter
- A nomination from the chair of the submitter’s ICED network
- An abstract (400 words maximum; no images or graphs) outlining the aim and content of the workshop
- A bibliography (200 words maximum, main sources only)
- A facilitation plan (200 words maximum; bullet points acceptable)
- Deadline for submissions: November 15, 2021
- Announcement of acceptance/rejection: January 10, 2022
Submissions, including abstracts and accompanying documents, should be sent as Word files to DUNs mailbox: email@example.com
Pre-conference workshop presenters will not receive an honorarium, but they will receive lunch on the pre-conference day and may attend a second workshop on the pre-conference day at no charge. If they wish to attend the main conference (which starts with a welcome event on the evening of 31th May 2022) they must register for it. Registration opens on September 1, 2021.