It is with pride and pleasure that we inform you that the Award of ICED Spirit has been given to our colleague Denis Berthiaume during Atlanta Conference.
The purpose of the award is to recognise and celebrate individuals or groups who have made an outstanding contribution to advancing the aims of ICED, which are:
- To help partner organisations develop their capacity for educational development in higher education through the sharing of good practice, problems and solutions.
- To increase the number of partner organisations of ICED.
- To help educational developers in countries where no national network exists to form such a network.
- To support educational development in higher education in developing countries.
- To link with other national and international organisations
The SFDN Board
Leave a Reply